We are raising money to cure Batten disease and we need your help! Join us in this great opportunity for kids to support other children while doing something they love. Participants will be broken into different age groups and each group will scooter around the track for 15 minutes. To join the Scoot-a-thon, please register below so we know how many participants to expect. Upon registering, you’ll be prompted to set up a fundraising page on Crowdrise, where your child can electronically collect donations from friends and family in support of their scoot! Alternatively, donations can be collected door to door, with our pledge form below.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three fundraisers!
How to register and set up your online fundraising page:
- Click the green Register button above
- Register your child for the Scoot-a-thon on Eventbrite
- After registration is complete, click the green I Want A Fundraising Page button.
- Sign up for a free Crowdrise account, or sign in if you already have one
- Follow the prompts to set up a fundraising page for your child or family underneath our Scooter for Batten event
- Click Edit Fundraising page to add a profile picture with a personal message about why this cause is important to your family
- Start fundraising! You can post the link to your personal fundraising page on Facebook or other social media and have your child help you write personal messages to friends and family to start gathering donations
- Follow up with a thank you! Donors will receive an automated thank you for their contribution, but your child might want to follow up with a personal thank you after they have completed the Scoot-a-thon!
You can also collect donations offline with our pledge form.
Check out the Scoot-a-thon progress and follow our fundraising efforts here!
Additional Support by